Tuesday, September 10, 2013

LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!


Activities with the District......love role playing
hi mom,
I dont even know how to explain how crazy this week was... Okay I will start by when we were volunteering in the hospital my comp was talking on the phone then I put it back into my pocket and then 20 minutes later it was gone. We could not find it anywhere. So we looked and looked. nothing.. IM SO DUMB SOMETIMES. It wouldn't be the first time ive done something like that. so we were phoneless... being without a phone on your mission is realllllllly hard. you have to be in contact with the people that you are teaching the members that are feeding you and so on. so that happened on tuesday. wednesday we needed to take the car in. thinking it would only be an hour.. we were carless for 4 hours........ what the. carless and phoneless. REALLY? so the joke start flying with all the things that we could be doing. so we walked to obispos house used the phone went to lunch. missed two appointments. BLAHHHHH more jokes lots of praying. ok still dont have a phone get the car back and on thursday we find out. they are taking our cars..... do you know what that means? START LOOKING FOR A BIKE FOR ME PLEASE. one with the bar in the middle is lower so my skirt wont go flying. they are taking the cars on monday so HURRRYYYY. and we have to move into pomona so now we were house looking without a phone. 3 things I dont like. phone probs. car probs. and house probs. so a miracle happened someone returned our phone at the hospital so we got the phone back friday morning. Lots of missed calls and texts. and then saturday came and our phone got disconnected with the service. didnt have the pin. so we had to wait two more days without a phone. Just barely got the phone working again. craaazzzyy. So yes all the cars are getting taken away so please please look for a bike. one with a basket on the front! hahaha but really.
 So Neti came to church but Jocelyn didnt we are going to go to the temple this weekend with them. I love them so much. and my heart was fun. yesterday was ward conference and it was amazing everyones cups were full. we had a less active come to church and he thanked us he said that he has been away for too long and he needs the spirit back into his life. "we hope you have a good day" "i already have". LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! he is going to do so good in this ward. the sacerdocio is really struggling right now. we dont even have a 2nd counselor in the bishopric. Triste. I feel so bad for obispo but we are really blessed to have him. he is so selfless and a true disciple of Christ. How can we be true disciples of Christ? but for all the craziness we had a great week lots of laughing a tad bit of crying and a lot of help and guidance from our Heavenly Father
I am glad you got in to MA. work hard. and who is cez taking to homecoming? you all forgot to mention that little detail. ya I heard about kais last week. brooky told me. and kais sent me an email with all the details. So when does meg leave? english? whats going on with that. she better write me soon. its so fun I am so proud of all the people that are deciding to serve it is the best thing ever. and those that dont. thats ok because there is work everywhere. so Mosiah 24:12-15 really helped me this week. Mission is hard. fun. funny. hot. exciting. crazy. but I am so happy and I am learning and growing more then I think I am helping anyone. Transfers are next week and It is crazy. I love that I have the chance to be here and I do love these people. mosiah 28:3. I would do anything for them. Thanks for the letters. bare lake looked fun! be missionaries. all we can do is invite! this is so true! xoxoxo
Hermana Quezada
The Lord is hastening his work in ways we dont even know. No cars so we can talk to more people. LOVE IT! its such an exciting time to be a missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment