Thursday, August 22, 2013

I FRREEEAAAAKKKKK OOUUUTTT!


BEST SURPRIZE EVER!!!!!!!

Mom, so let me tell you my side of the story.
about 6:50 ring ring "ohio? thats weird." "hi this is Sister Quezada" "hola hermana quezada (in spanish) the missionaries gave me you number and I was wondering if you could tell me more about your church." "yes of course" "could meet up today just to meet you. it will be really short" "um can you do it tomorrow?" "no tonight would be the best..." (okay short lesson with a less active) could we meet at a mcdonalds or your church or something?" "ya do you know  where the church is?" "ya" "could we meet you at 8:30?" "si" "oh cual es su nombre?" "uhhh jose"..... anyways have our half lesson. and we get a text at 8:10 saying he was there.... WAAAA who shows up 20 min early nobody. it is usually 20 min late. So ya we get there and there is a senior couple there with OUR MEMBER PRESENT (we had to get a member because he was a guy.) and the senior couple is all worried for our welfare because these 2 young men have been waiting here since 7:15. anyways one of them get out of the car and hes white?? what? and my first thought was dang it he is young we will have to pass him off the the singles ward elders. so this guy says "hey my friend really needs the gospel in his life we just wanted to come and meet you and maybe set up an appointment.""wait are you a member?" "ya" "ya thats fine does he want to meet us? maybe get a tour?" "ya that would be great" the senior couple was less worried now because he was a member. so they come back. and I FRREEEAAAAKKKKK OOUUUTTT! I started bawling and blahhhhh my brother was there. All I said was "what are you doing here"

. I couldn't believe it. It was crazy. yes he gave me a long hug and I guess his friend was explaining to the senior couple. Wow it was crazy. I thought it would be hard to refocus but not too bad. Actually gave me more amo. It was crazy though. and the shoes are darling. HK where did you find those. super cute. and thanks for the box.

 Sounds like you are in full force going crazy once again. MOM DO MA. it will be hard and time consuming but think about the results after this year. you will have so much more time and you wont be so worn down. And the pay will be better too. Do it mom. you are doing better with the scripture thing. 2n 25:23-26. I realize how much I don't know everyday. there is soooooo much I need to know. that people expect me to know.

But this week was great. we almost hit all of our goals we have 5 new investigators. and 3 people came to church. 2 of which are a mother daughter duo that are so getting baptised and they like church. I love them so much and they really are making changes in there lives. It is so awesome! We have had some really powerful lessons this week and just a lot of good things happening here in pomona. Loving it too. its the best when you actually feel like you are making progress! I love being a missionary. it is so crazy on how fast the time flies. Its actually really sad. I need more time I feel like I just got here. and man its just flying.
LOOK MOM WE MATCH......
 Te quiero muchisimo. estoy muy contento. y estoy agradacida por su apoyo. tenga una buena semana. xxooxoxo con todo de mi corazon, 
Hermana Quezada

PS give mwalk a squeeze from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment