Tuesday, April 2, 2013

she is off.......





Here are some pictures from my farewell. I talked on the atonement and how happy it can make you.   I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!


   
 Happy Easter from the Quezada's

Well this is it. In 30 minutes I will be set apart as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so excited to go and spread this gospel to the wonderful people of Arcadia. Had my last dinner with the family, said my final good byes, and soon I will be off. To keep updated on what is going on, my amazing mother will be updating this so you can keep tabs. I am so grateful for all of the support and love I have felt from my family and friends. My address is on the side of this blog soooooo WRITE! love you and see you in 18 months! Love Hermana Quezada

No comments:

Post a Comment