Wednesday, December 4, 2013

AND WE WILL FIND THEM......

I am so thankful for all of you and your love and support and grateful to be serving in this amazing work....Hope your Thanksgiving was amazing...



Mom, 

CHANGE IN ADDRESS ya please put the new address on the blog.

Hermana Justina Quezada
614 W Foothill Blvd.
Arcadia, CA 91006


 and still no facebook. nothing with it actually. I'll let you know when we start using it.
And your thanksgiving weekend sounds like a blast. Man those newbees and there 4 wheelers. Man they are difficult im telling you. Did grandma bear go again. that was so funny last year. Take a pic of laura and send it. So did they not move to vegas then? And sad about the YW im glad your still in it though. You belong there! camp sounds like it is going to be really fun! so we got a convert in our ward??? really thats awesome! and im so proud about your BP's they go so quick when you have a ton of people. Im glad you guys had a good thanksgiving.
We made TAmales........yummmmmmmmy
Our thanksgiving was fun. Three dinners. One traditional. turkey mashed potatoes the whole thing. 2nd tamales. and third. We couldnt do it so we just took it home. Turkey spagetti and lots of other stuff. 

This week was a bit off but we are still working hard. I kinda had a rough day at church yesterday because I am putting my heart and soul into teaching these people and they just show their agency and dont chose to follow Chirst. But this is His work and the people that are willing to accept and make the changes in there lives will truly be converted and as well follow Jesus Christ.
 AND WE WILL FIND THEM! I was very humbled yesterday when I recieved a blessing from the elders. I cant deny the love my Heavenly Father has for me and I truly am so blessed to be on a mission.

 I love it here and I know this is exactly where I am suppose to be. and the Lord is giving me many opportunities to stretch and grow. I hope and see that you are doing the same. 
Marco. Naty's husband is being a little difficult and didnt want to listen this week. but he will. 
Transfers are this week. always freaking out! whatever happens will be for the best. loved your 5 things in your letter. and I didnt find the charm:( BUT THANKS FOR THE BOX. The clothes supppper cute and I needed those fuzzy socks gracias!
Well I hope you guys have a great week. and enjoy the snow! my comp is really missing the snow. I love the christmas feeling and all the christmas things. lights music happiness. its just the best! LOVE YOU!
Love Hna Quezada
Please give the tufts a hug for me. about the news with Grandpa Tuft




Look at my cute little ChristMas tree!!!!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment