Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Jocelyn GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!! i love that girl......

Jocelyn Baptism.....



HELLO!
This week was an adventure. So we had a lesson with Jocelyn and Naty about the importance of baptism. And we had a really good lesson with jocelyn earlier on feeling ready and forgiven and she felt it and had a strong desire to be baptized. That desire didn't go away and with conviction she told us again this last monday that she wanted to and after that Naty gave her the permission because Naty didnt want her just to get baptized and then not follow through after. So this week has been preparations. And It has been a lot of fun. (BESIDES THE FACT I WAS SICK ALL WEEK). She is so awesome. Really when she went into the water she came out a new person. And You could see all the burden guild sins, she left them behind in the water. She texted us last night. and said thank you and that she felt great! I am sooooo happy for her. I will be even more happy when she gets married in the temple because that is the direction she should be going. I love being a misisonary:)
so hna minchin is from Canada 26. She loves being a missionary. and a big heart. I think she talks more then me:) but not in the lessons really. She is struggling with spanish. She has made me realize that I know a lot more then I think and I really have to listen and pay close attention to all the lessons. its kinda hard becasue if im off my game... we are lost. 
thats not my plaque haha its 2n22:2 but that's a good scripture. and im glad he is having fun in his senior year. the pics are all so cute! and I am so glad that they had that lesson on prayer and that you recognized that finding them was an answer to the prayer. You guys sound really good! sorry if I didnt answer all the questions. But I love you and as I am here I realize how important the gospel is and how sad it is when we reject and choose other paths. I am learning so much while being here and there is so much more to learn. The church is so true! and no matter what problem we can overcome. and find joy at the end everytime. 
laugh it off. Have fun. Have a great week! xoxox
Con amor, Hermana Quezada
trying to send pics its kinda a struggle today and I didnt have my camera for the baptism.. I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad:( that doesnt even describe how sad I was (we were almost late for it because I threw up in result of my fasting:( so sad) but comps got it. and hna ward came back. it was good to see her she is having a hard time in her new area:(

No comments:

Post a Comment