Monday, May 6, 2013

I LOVE THE MTC....!1 more week

California Biggest RICE Crispy ever........

1st time being a HOST hurry Kristen IM waiting....

OUR TRAVELING  SKIRT


OUR Crazy ZONE
OUR normal ZONE



 Friends From Springville 

look MOM i can still do laundry......

PDAY CHANGE! sorry I didn't write on monday our pday got switched to friday. Some people wrote letters home but I thought I would obey and just wait like a little girl. Uh im trying to think of what happened this last week and a half. class study class study crying hermana class study! can I just say girls are very emotional. and all I tell them is go to the Lord and go to bed. HAHAHAHa not really but in a really short summary thats what I say. BUT I love my calling I have a love for these girls like I have never felt love before. Okay mom so you will get a crack out of this one. So I was wearing my dress.. you know the blue one.. well this Hermana was all like "Hey sister I love you MINT dress" NOOOOOOOO my life is over ITS BLUE!!! hahaha I thought you would get a kick out of that one. And could you send me a small pedigry chart. oh and you can pick and choose whatgoes on my blog. It doesn't matter to me. And thanks for the rice crispy I was the biggest hit! Yes we have speakers all the time but not anyone like Elder Scott but they are always good. I'm not in the choir. It was during class but now it isn't so I think I will go this week and do it for my last time! but they always sound good! I wear the black ones or the white ones the most. My feet are always done by the end of the day though. YA we are aloud to be on the feild! so I play vball and mess around with a soccer ball. There aren't enough hermanas to play soccer. pero we make due. I do get really envious of the elders tho. I just want to go play with them:( and no more 4 square we have the opprotunity to be outside so we take it. Gain weight! Im always gaining weight. Just playing no i am about the same. Short and squatty as ever! my favorite thing is getting closer or better at anything because I have a lot to improve on and It is getting easier. Im gettingkinda anxious for the field. I feel like im going to throw up everytime I think about it! ahhhhhh so Iwas in 3nefi 24 and it had a verse on the refiners fire. Study it it is so interesting. because the refiner is christ and he separates the good metal from the bad metal. and then to shape us he needs to put us through fire. so whenyou are put through fire or you feel the heat from a trail or a burden just remember that you are in the Lords hands being shaped so let him shape you! Every single person needs improvement. If you think you have arrived you are in trouble. swollow your pride the good things you do and have are from the Lord so praise Him not yourself. Sorry tangent! OH follow your promptings I have some really good experiences with listening to the spirit. So slow down in you busy lives and ask if someone needs your help today. usually answers to prayers are through other people so be an answer to someones oracion. I love you and I will write a letter today tambien.
LOVE YOU  HERMANA QUEZADA


Thank YOU Grandma BEAR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment