Thursday, May 23, 2013

1st week in California and I knew I would love it.....

 So lets start with I have two companions One is a visa waiter and one is my trainer. Hna Crawly is on her way to Argentina but is waiting of course for her Visa so untill then she is with us. She is super cute super loving and always seeing the good and positive in everyone. She knows a lot of spanish she was in the intermediate class in the MTC but I feel like I am keeping up pretty well. The field is great! I am so excited to be here and I think I will be in Pomona for a while but that is okay because the ward is great and there is a lot of work to be done here! Im ready to attack this place. Hna LaPierre is a doll. I guess she has a blog so if you want more info go check that out as well. She is a great trainer and we have a lot of fun together. We have the same sense of humor and then at the same time know when to be serious. She is itty bitty too. She wears a size 2 shoe and her hands are      prolly as big as hondos no joke. She is 5 ft and just darling Im am the big companion. Imagine that? hahaha very funny "never thought that would happen" oh and she is from Boston.





And I thought Utah Drivers were scary......oh wait THEY ARE!!!!!!  






The people in Pomona are awesome very open to the gospel and super ready. We should have a baptism soon. the mission goal is one every month. so we are working really hard for one. Maria came to church which was a miracle and I am really excited I love these people so much it is nuts. so we live with a member. She is asian and is never home but her house is nice and ya. 
Hermana LaPierre y Hermana Quezada
Okay quick story so after church yesterday we went to go visit Josephina our investigator and she wasn't there so we decided to talk to her boyfriends two girls instead. She watched the restoration video and talked about it for a minute. and I got this overwelming feeling to invite to baptism. NO I DONT KNOW SPANISH! yes said the spirit, NO yes NO okay fine. And so I did. and this 15 year old girl started bawling. So them I started crying and same with Hna LaPierre. I asked if this is something she wanted and she did. She wants this! and right when she was going to open up to her Josephina came in. SATAN using so manythings to kill the spirit. dogs birds phones children.. and in this case other people. But i have faith it will be good we have our foot in the door and everything will work out! I love you and the gospel is so true. Im sorry not too many stories but there are so many I write them down so I will tell all someday. xoxoxo love you
Les Quiero, Hermana Quezada

At a Waterfall on Pday
(yep the graffi is in spanish also)



Wouldnt be me if I didnt have my mouth crazy.........

No comments:

Post a Comment